When starting the diet, patients often ask questions regarding the new dieting regime and cooking ideas. Therefore, we have prepared a couple of tips and recipes that come from our creative patients who shared them with us. These tips can helpour future patients make combinations of various Protekal products with the permittedtypes of vegetables.
For lunch and dinner, you can combine group A and B vegetables of with Protekal products. If you have some vegetables left, you can use it for salad or as a side-dish. Combining Protekal products, vegetable and spices, you can also make up your own recipes.
Soups and stews
You can prepare Protekal soups.
- Cauliflower soup – Bring 200ml of water to a boiling point. Add 50g of cauliflower and/or broccoli and cook until done. Cool it and then add the contents of the Protekal vegetable soup. Mix well. Add garlic powder if you like the falvour.
- Zucchini soup - In 200 ml of boiling water add 50g of chopped zucchini, cool it and add the contents of the Protekal vegetable soup. Mix well.
- Green beans soup - In 200 ml of boiling water add 50g of green beans, cool it and add the contents of Protekal vegetable soup. Mix well. Add garlic powder if you like the flavor.
- Spinach soup - In 200 ml of boiling water add 50g of spinach, cool it and add the contents of Protekal vegetable soup. Mix well. Add garlic powder if you like the flavor
- Vegetable soup - In 400 ml of water, boil dried onions, 50g papers and 50g tomatoes. You can use dried parsley, pepper and salt as spices.
- Remember: this soup does not contain Protekal sachet. Therefore, you must eat it separately! If the Protekal soup is too thick, you can add pre-cooked vegetable soup, but first you have to cool it.
- Dumpling soup - Boil a stew from the allowed quantity of cauliflower and broccoli. At the very end of cooking, add the contents of Protekal chicken croquettes sachet in the form of dumplings and cook it for a while.
- Salsa sauce – Use a cream-soup as salsa sauce by mixing the contents of the Protekal sachet with 100 ml of water in a shaker. Boil the cook vegetables separately. Pour the salsa sauce over the cooked vegetables.
Pour the indicated amount of water in the shaker. Add the contents of the sachet and shake until homogenized. Grease the pan (teflon or ceramic) with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil (bear in mind the maximum daily quantity allowed) and bake. Add spices as needed.
- Vegetable soufflé – Pour few drops of olive oil in the pan. Add chopped mushrooms, spinach, green peppers, 50 g of each. Also, add garlic powder and dried onion. Pour water and simmer until it boils. Mix Protekal omlette bacon sachet with the indicated amount of water and mix it with vegetables. Pour the mixture in a deep baking dish and bake in the microwave until it’s done.
- Zucchini and peppers omlette - Pour few drops of extra-virgin olive oil in a teflon pan. Fry 50 g of zucchini and 100 g of green peppers. Add Protekal with fine herbs. Serve with lettuce.
- Spinach, pepper and mushroom omlette – Boil 150 g of chopped spinach. Fry 50 g of green peppers cut in cubes in oil-free Teflon pan. Fry 100 g of sliced mushrooms in a Teflon pan in a few drops of olive oil. Mix all and add spices. Pour the mixture into a well heated pan and add the prepared Protekal omlette mixed in a shaker. Fry until the omlette is done.
- Muffins with spinach, peppers and broccoli – Mix Protekal omlette with some fine herbs in a shaker. Add spices (parsley, oregano, garlic, etc.). Separately, make a mixture with spinach, broccoli and green or sweet peppers. Fry the vegetable mixture on a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil for few seconds. Mix the vegetables with the Protekal omlette and pour the pasty mixture in the silicone molds. Bake in a microwave oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Spinach and peppers omlette– Mix the Protekal omlette in shaker with the indicated amount of water. Pour a few drops of olive oil on a heated frying pan and pour the prepared Protekal omlette paste. Spread it on the frying pan as a pancake.
- Dock plant moussaka – Cook 250-300g of cabbage or spinach and put it in the baking pan. Separately, cook some onion and 50g of mushrooms in some water and olive oil. Add spices (salt, pepper and garlic powder). Spread this over the dock plant or spinach already spread in the baking pan. Pour the Protekal omlette pasty mixture over the vegetables in the baking pan and bake until done.
Pour the indicated amount of water in shaker. Add the Protekal sachet content and mix well until homogenized. Use the mixture to make small hamburgers.
- Chicken croquettes with spinach – Cook 50g of chopped spinach. Drain the water out of the spinach and add Protekal chicken croquette pasty mixture. Bake for 15 min. Separately, prepare a salad from 150 g of cucumber and 100 g of fresh green pepper. Add spices as needed.
- Dumpling soup – Boil the allowed amount of cauliflower and broccoli. At the very end of cooking, add the contents of the Protekal chicken croquettes sachet in the form of dumplings and cook some more.
- Protein salty biscuits or muffins – Make Protekal bread with little more water than indicated. Add salt and dried spices (onion, garlic, oregano). Make biscuits and bake in a baking pan. For muffins, use silicon mold for muffins. Put muffin baking paper under each muffin. Pour the mixture carefully and bake.
- Protein salty sticks – Pour 40 ml of water into the shaker. Dissolve 1-2 tea spoons of Dijon mustard and a pinch of salt. When the mustard dissolves, add the contents of the Protein bread sachet and stir well. Put some baking paper onto the baking pan. Make little dough sticks about 10 cm long and place them on the baking paper. You may add some salt (or oregano) on the top. Bake in the oven.
- Protekal PIZZA – Prepare the mixture for Protekal bread and put it in a round pan. Stew 50 g of potatoes on a few drops of olive oil and add some garlic powder and basil. When it cools down, tops coat the pizza base with the sauce, add some chopped mushrooms and sprinkle some oregano. Bake.
- Mushroom and curry roll – Mix 40 ml of water with the contents of the Protekal bread. Grease the microwave pan and then spread the prepared dough in it. Bake in the microwave oven for 1/2 a minute. Separately stew some garlic and parsley, 50 g of chopped mushroom, on a few drops of olive oil in a frying pan. Add tomato cut into cubes and some curry. Cook a bit more and than spread the sauce over the baked bread and roll it.
- Protekal spinach bread– Steam 50 g of chopped spinach. Drain it and add the prepared Protekal bread mixture. Bake for 20 min. Grill 250 g of green pepper. Add a few drops of olive oil, some vinegar, garlic, parsley and eat with the baked Protekal bread.
- Chocolate biscuits - Dissolve 2 tablets of aspartam in 80-90 ml of water. Add the contents of Protekal cacao powder drink and mix well. Upon dissolving, add the contents of Protekal bread sachet and mix well. The mixture shall be rather thick. Grease the muffin silicon mold and pour the mixture in it. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 20 min. Remark: You may eat only 2 muffins per meal, since two protein sachets have been used for their preparation.
- Advice on pudding mixing – You can use a mixer to make the pudding. You will get a nice mousy mixture.